Our Services

Consolidation

At CNBS, our primary role is of a consolidator, introducing existing UK and European food and non-food products to international markets, directed towards retail and food service segments. 75% of our multitude of products (including chilled, ambient, frozen, non-food, organic, vegan and superfoods) are sourced directly from the manufacturer, while the other 25% is sourced from regional distributors and wholesalers. We also offer monthly product and category promotions, as well as new product launches, providing our customers with price discounts on mainstream brands.

Brand Representation

Our range of services includes providing small, regional, and family-owned businesses with an introduction to overseas markets, and 18 years of expertise in exporting and logistics. Additionally, we actively engage in marketing and brand promotions through plans agreed with customer and principals. This helps principals promote their brands and raise consumer awareness through in-store promotions and product sampling in the target market.

E-commerce Fulfilment

CNBS handles the storage, order picking and stock management for international retail e-commerce platforms. Orders are placed via their respective websites, and then processed and shipped from our warehouse.

Transport Logistics

We have a large storage space with designated areas for chilled and frozen foods, as well as a separate zone for handling and processing our consolidation and e-commerce shipments. Over 30,000 units are processed on a daily basis, with the ability to increase outputs on short notice.

 

We currently export to Middle Eastern countries predominantly and have an excellent knowledge of health regulations, demand patterns and cultural habits for each country. Our shipments are dispatched through established air and sea routes, and our known consigner accreditation enables swift clearances at air and seaports. We have established local partners to manage local custom clearance and deliver to designated depots. Optionally, we are also able to dispatch shipments directly to the consignee.

Product Labelling and Translation

The translation of product ingredients into Arabic and other languages is handled by our inhouse translator. Labels are designed to contain information about product details, ingredients, nutritional data (if available) and country of origin. Special labels are generated for chilled and frozen products. The labels are placed on individual units, without covering any vital information, and then repacked and sealed in the original packing.